Athletics East Lothian Summer Series
results from the East Lothian Open Graded Meeting
Summer Series 2015
The popular series of track and field events at the East Lothian Athletics Arena, Medaowmill returns for 2015 with four events proposed throughout the summer track and field season. Results from all four events will decide the eventual winners East Lothian Championships for East Lothian residents and East Lothian club members who enter.
All four fixtures are open entries to athletes from any athletics club. These events are held under UKA rules and are scottishathletics permit events. Further details will be published in due course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- East Lothian Open - Saturday 09 May 2015 - track & field programme (first event 12noon)
- TEL Time Trials - Tuesday 23 June 2015 - track programme only (first event 6pm)
- TEL Jumps & Throws Meet - Tuesday 11th August 2015 - field programme only (first event 6pm)
- East Lothian Open - Saturday 29 August 2015 - track & field programme (first event 11am)
Age Groups 2015
U13: aged 11 or 12 on 31st August 2015
U15: aged 13 or 14 on 31st August 2015
U17: aged 15 or 16 on 31st August 2015
U20: aged 17, 18, 19 on 31st December 2015
Senior: aged 20 or over on 31st December 2015
East Lothian Open Graded - Sat 29 August 2015
Part of the Athletics East Lothian Summer Series, Saturday 29 August is the final event of the series. The event is held under UKA rules, and is a scottishathletics permit event.
Pre-registration is required online via the below button. A provisional timetable can be found below, or check out our 'Athletics East Lothian' Facebook page.
paper or postal entries will NO LONGER be accepted for this event - all pre-registration must be done online. Pre-entries will close Wednesday 27 August at midnight [link below]
pre-entries will be charged at £3.00 per event online
entries on the day will be avaialbe after the Wednesday 27 August, closing date at £4.00 per event
- athletes must declare their intention to compete at least 45minutes before event and report to the start area 10minutes before their event time.
- declarations will open at 9.30am and close at 1.30pm.
- track events will be seeded by personal bests, or by age if no personal best is given.
- twenty-14 Kids is £3.00 entry (£4.00 on the day) for a Run Jump & Throw (3 out of 4) [ages 5-8years]
- athletes may enter a maximum of 3 events on the day (2 track & 1 Field or 1 track & 2 field)
- the event is open to athletes from any club.
- non-scottishathletics (or home nations) members will be required to pay a £2.00 levy on the day (Under-13 athletes and above)
- certain events will have age group resitrctions under UKA rules and guidance.